Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Nota bene

If I should ever get any readers for this blog, I DO NOT want to hear from you about the following:

*the language I choose to use...it's my fucking blog.
*advice about getting pregnant...if I get one more piece of well intentioned but CLUELESS counsel about this, I shall smack that person and anyone else in the immediate vicinity about hte head and shoulders with a baseball bat.
*Bible verses or anything else that tells me that I need Jesus, or Mohammad, or whatever god/goddess you think might do the trick. I've been down the Jesus road, and actually carry a skewed set of Christian beliefs. But Jesus, Mary, and all the crew never heard me when I cried out about my childless state, and I've quit sending up the kind requests, screaming pleas, and other agonized prostrations I used to send. They're not listening. Request denied...or at the very least, ignored.

However, I would LOVE to receive:
*Equally pissed off rants from amigas in the same leaky infertility boat
*Atta girls from people who can't directly relate, but who are interested anyway
*Babies in baskets left on my doorstep. If anyone has the stork's cell phone number, send it along.

No comments: